The following amendments to the COVID law have been passed and are now in force: Loi du 25 novembre 2020 amending la loi modifiée du 17 juillet 2020, as amended, and la loi modifiée du 10 décembre 2009)
The main public-health measures are the following:
- Extension of the curfew (23:00–6:00)
- A maximum of two visitors during at-home gatherings.
- Except for museums, art centres, libraries and national archives, cultural institutions are closed to the public.
- Eating and drinking establishments are closed to the public. However, takeaway and delivery services are still permitted.
- Sporting facilities are closed to the public.